Learn how alumna Sarah Moffitt (PhD '14) is one of a kind!
Boasting over 1500 alumni, GGE graduates are continuing this tradition of excellence in over 90 universities worldwide. These institutions include more than 25 community colleges, colleges and universities in California and nearly as many international universities. GGE graduates are found on the staffs of virtually every natural resource managing agency in the federal government (Fish and Wildlife, Forest Service, Geological Survey, NOAA Fisheries, National Parks, EPA, and others), the California state government (Fish and Wildlife, Water Resources, Air Resources, Food and Agriculture, EPA, Energy Commission, etc), private conservation organizations (Nature Conservancy, etc.) and innumerable environmental consulting and biotech companies.
To read dissertations from our graduates, please visit our online library catalog and search dissertations by department (Ecology).
Check out some of the latest job placements for our recent graduates:
- Yale University, Postdoctoral Scholar
- Center for Natural Lands Management, Land Steward
- UC Davis, Postdoctoral Associate
- Nanyang Technological University, Lecturer
- EcoHealth Alliance, Disease Ecologist/Modeller
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Postdoctoral Researcher
- University of Vermont, Assistant Professor
- California Trout, Director of Salman and Steelhead Programs
- National Research Council, Post-doctoral scholar
- College of the Redwoods, Associate Faculty
- Stanford University, Post-doctoral researcher
- University of San Diego, Adjunct Professor
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Environmental Scientist
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, Postdoctoral fellow
- Carnegie Mellon University, Teaching Consultant
- Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, Conservation Biologist
- California Department of Water Resources, Environmental Scientist
- Harvard University, Post-doctoral Research Fellow
- California State University Sacramento, Adjunct Faculty
Are you alumni? Join our LinkedIn group so we can keep in touch!