B.S., Environmental Sciences and Anthropology, University of Virginia, 2015
- Ecosystems ecology; Interactions between plant physiology and biogeochemical cycling; Global nutrient cycling and transport; Ecohydrology and plant-atmosphere interactions; Applications of isotopic data to ecological models.
Area of Emphasis
- Ecosystems and Landscapes
- B. Houlton
- Land, Air, and Water Resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address3152 Plant and Environmental Sciences BuildingDavisCA95616