Below you will find the required forms that you will encounter during your time in the GGE. Each form is labeled with the general category that it is relevant to: M.S., PhD, or both.
Below you will find a key that you can reference when filling out these forms:
- "Degree Sequence Number" should be left blank on all forms and will be filled out by Graduate Studies upon delivery of the form
- "Graduate Program" should be filled out as Ecology for GGE students and as Joint Degree Program in Ecology for JDPE students
- "Program Code" for GGE is GECL, and for the JDPE is GESD
- Graduate Program Advisor Signature - This section will be signed by THE CHAIR OF THE ECOLOGY GRADUATE GROUP for ALL students including JDPE students
- Dissertation/Thesis Committee Chair Signature - This section will be signed by the chair of your dissertation/thesis who should be your Major Professor.
- Graduate Program Coordinator Signature - This refers specifically to the GGE Program Advisor for all students in the GGE and JDPE. The current Program Advisor is JoAnna Lewis (email@example.com).
All forms here should be turned in to the GGE Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or as a hard copy at 1005 Wickson Hall. Please do not submit these forms direct to the chairs for signatures, both GGE and JDPE students should submit forms to the GGE Office for processing which includes the obtaining signatures from the GGE and/or JDPE chairs.