Graduate students complete many forms during their time in the GGE. There are both GGE and Graduate Studies forms that students will encounter and be required to submit at some point in their program. Listed below are the GGE forms. Required Graduate Studies forms can be located on their Forms page.
Below is a key to reference when filling out these forms:
- "Degree Sequence Number" should be left blank on all forms and will be filled out by Graduate Studies upon delivery of the form
- "Graduate Program" should be filled out as Ecology for GGE students and as Joint Degree Program in Ecology for JDPE students
- "Program Code" for GGE is GECL, and for the JDPE is GESD
- Graduate Program Advisor Signature - This section will be signed by THE CHAIR OF THE ECOLOGY GRADUATE GROUP for ALL students including JDPE students
- Dissertation/Thesis Committee Chair Signature - This section will be signed by the chair of your dissertation/thesis who should be your Major Professor.
- Graduate Program Coordinator Signature - This refers specifically to the GGE Program Advisor for all students in the GGE and JDPE. The GGE Program Advisor is JoAnna Lewis (email@example.com).
All forms must be submitted to JoAnna Lewis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit any forms directly to the GGE chair for signature. This applies to both GGE and JDPE students. JoAnna will intake the form for GGE review and approval. Once the form has been processed by GGE, it will be submitted to Graduate Studies for their review and final approval. Graduate Studies processing time is typically 1-2 weeks. We recommend planning accordingly to allow sufficient time for processing.